Alstoermeria is a showy easy care clump forming perennial from South America. Flowers for long period and great in floral arrangements too.
They require minimal care but do plant in a position that has sun most of the day and trim off any spent flowers after flowering. They are dormant in winter and hardy.
A low growing lily-like flowers available in different colours.
- White Buttons | Low growing, lily-like whist flowers with delicate yellow and pink hues.
- Pink Star | Long lasting, lily-like pink flowers.
- Red Baron | Long lasting, lily-like red flowers.
- Lavender Lady | Long lasting, lily-like lavender flowers flecked with black.
- Sunset | Long lasting, lily-like pink, peach and yellow shaded flowers.